Sunday, August 30, 2026

Art Evolution: Tribute to Our Wonderful Landscapes

Art Evolution 
Tribute to Our Wonderful Landscapes
Paintings* by Dr Abe V Rotor

"Nature is painting for us, day after day, a picture of infinite beauty." 
— John Ruskin

Boys fishing on a stream and hiking in the woods. 

"... happy as the stream flowing,
    and fishing pole quivering."

Migratory birds rest at the edge of a forest.

"Please don't settle in the trees, 
carry your message of peace." 

 "And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul." - John Muir

Listen to the birds sweetly singing in the trees. 

"Carson's Silent Spring is not in this place,
where there's reverence for life and grace."

Flow gently, sweet Afton, a local version.

"Hum with the flow, whistle with the breeze,
it's nature's lullaby, live a life at ease." 

World of the forest

"The woods have many eyes watching,
of creatures in the night 'til morning."

 "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
- George Washington Carver:

 
Bring nature home

"Nature is home, not just a place to visit,
home for others too, across the street."

Bringing nature into your living space connects your indoor 
rooms with the calm and beauty of the outdoors. Internet

High-rise trees, not lifeless buildings

"Home of our ancestors of long ago,
our children to cherish as they grow." 

  
"The woods are lovely dark and deep." 

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
 But I have promises to keep,
 And miles to go before I sleep,
 And miles to go before I sleep."
- Robert Frost

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore."
- Lord Byron 

   
The woods, two versions 

"... richest in bio-diversity, nature's sanctuary." 

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life."-  Henry David Thoreau (from "Walden") 

* Images of paintings as they appear on the Internet (Search: Dr Abe V Rotor paintings). They also appear in Living with Nature and Naturalism - The Eighth Sense blogs with accompanying text and caption. Acknowledgment: Internet quotes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment