Friday, January 27, 2023

Children's Drawing: The World Inside Us

           Children's Drawing:  The World Inside Us

Dr Abe V Rotor

"When we die, hopefully we will be remembered for the joy,
truth and love we have given to those we have left behind..."

The World Inside Us - Unknown

Tower of Babel by Leo Carlo R Rotor, 8

"I end my term (as chair of CSC). I know what else I want to do;
I know where else I want to go... for I continue to have
the will to win." - Corazon Alma G de Leon 

A lovely pair - unknown

"A caring couple for and with each other..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: These are selected drawings of children who participated in a Summer Art Workshop conducted by the author, c. 1998, published in Heart and Soul: Reflections in Geneva by Corazon Alma G de Leon by Megabooks 1999. Quotations are excerpts of poems accompanying the drawings by then Chair of the Civil Service Commission, CA de Leon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment