Thursday, May 26, 2022

Part 1: Nature in Photography and Poetry. There's a monkey on my back,

(Part 1 in 8 Scenes)
Nature in Photography and Poetry 
There's a monkey on my back,

Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog


There's a monkey on my back,
whether asleep or awake,
I lead the evolutionary track
for my Creator's sake.


It must be Pavlov's conditioned learning,
they come at the time of feeding,
and we, delighted of their friendliness
believe we are kind and loving.


In each leaf a fountain
stored from cloud and dew;
I won't thirst on my travel
even days without rain.


Beauty begets beauty,
but only for a time;
sooner of later fades,
with its scent divine.


What tells you this owl this hour of day?
" I can't join you at night," the owl seems to say,
"with my hunting adventures around the bay,
and you on the computer night and day."


You are made of jelly, third state of matter:
colloid pulsing in the computer.
But I would rather make you a prism
in search of an unknown realm.


Let him be among the sand pipers and crustaceans;
to grow up unlike us away from sea and sun;
I wonder how we survived not having as much fun,
in modern caves, concrete jungle, always on the run.

LESSON on former Paaralang Bayan.sa Himpapawid (School on Air) 
with Ms Melly C Tenorio 738 KHz AM 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment