Monday, July 6, 2020

"I belong to a world unknown, unsung, untold ..."

"I belong to a world, unknown to other worlds, unsung, untold in the books, where the best of life comes through wisdom and joy." avr
Dr Abe V Rotor


Three Worlds  in acrylic (41.5” x 24”) by AV Rotor 2018*

I belong to both – the red and the blue – at some time or another in life, in youth and in mellow age, a boundary in between, indistinct but firm and strong;

I belong to the red, the world’s a struggle, full of adventure and lofty dreams,where danger and game are often perceived the same, fearless and daring;  

I belong to the blue, the world’s a place to reflect, where peace reigns with past adventures and dreams, yet full of promise and challenge still; 

I belong to the realm in-between - neither red nor blue - isthmus of two worlds where I could see both, yet never a fence sitter, passive and cold;

I belong to a reflection of a world, unknown to other worlds, unsung, untold in the books, where the best of life comes through wisdom and joy. ~

*Courtesy of Dr Peroma L Pacis, San Vicente Ilocos Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment