Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Painting Trees on the Wall

  A  Revival in Arts  
Painting Trees on the Wall

Dr Abe V Rotor

"Never an empty wall, mercy to dust and rain, 
to idleness, to space and time;
dead end in one, mindless at the other in vain;
         let the sun paint nature in its prime."  - avr 

                    A forest wakes up with doves and butterflies in acrylic by AV Rotor 2020                         
"I found far more answers in the woods than I ever did in the city."
- Mary Davis

“And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul.”
- John Muir
                                           


Composite painting of a mystical forest, by AV Rotor
San Vicente, Ilocos Sur 

“There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.”
― Minnie Aumonier

“Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn.”
― Elizabeth Lawrence

Misty garden in acrylic by AV Rotor 2020, San Vicente Botanical garden, SVIS

“Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart.”
― Candy Polgar

No comments:

Post a Comment