Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Part 3: A Visit to an Art Gallery

Part 3: A Visit to an Art Gallery 

Paintings by Dr Abe V Rotor 

“To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.”


- William Blake.

Prison bars of trees

“I live in a landscape, which every single day of my life is enriching.”
- Daniel Day-Lewis.

Confluence of Nature

“I love nature, I love the landscape, because it is so sincere. It never cheats me. 
It never jests. It is cheerfully, musically earnest. I lie and rely on the earth.”
- Henry David Thoreau.

Mountain stream 

“The soul of a landscape, the spirits of the elements, the genius of every place will be revealed to a loving view of nature.” - Karl Jaspers.

Stairway to the summit 

"The arts and humanities are vastly more important in troubled times." - Jim Leach

Autumn in a forest

“The soul of a landscape, the spirits of the elements, the genius of 
every place will be revealed to a loving view of nature.” - Karl Jaspers.
Dance of the trees   

“Learn character from trees, values from roots and change from leaves”
 - Tasneern Harneed -

Living towers 

“I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees.”
- Henry David Thoreau ~

                            
Fantasy landscape

“For me, a landscape does not exist in its own right, since
 its appearance changes at any moment.” - Claude Monet.~

Waterfall 

“As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I’ll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.” 
– John Muir

 Footbridge and tree

Love is the bridge between you and everything. -Rumi


Heritage Tree

“Water is the driver of nature.” - Leonardo Da Vinci


Brickhouse

“Life is like a landscape. You live in the midst of it but can describe it 
only from the vantage point of distance.” -  Charles Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment