Friday, October 20, 2017

Old Nail on Old Wood

                           Old Nail on Old Wood

"Serendipity, a divine discovery..."  avr

Dr Abe V Rotor

Old Nail on an Old Wood with a mural background, both by the author.  
                On display at Living with Nature Center, San Vicente Ilocos Sur 2020

I found them separately and put them together,
     for what reason and how is serendipity, 
a divine discovery, and I, a disciple of Helena
     and Constantine, guardians of Christianity.

How little I know of spirituality, less of divinity,
     and the oneness of faith called universality,
where holiness bestows the pious and faithful,
     and I, I only found relics under an old tree.  

Through the crown of the tree came flying free,
     white doves against the blue sky and sea, 
where my faith blends with my old love biology, 
     And I, I am a witness of a great mystery. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment