Milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanut, fish and meat comprise the most common food allergies.
Dr Abe V Rotor
1. Children who grow up on the farm are at much lower risk to allergy than children in the city.Uncontrolled sneezing, a common symptom of allergy, may cause embarrassment and even accident .
2. Infants on the farm have fewer allergies than those who grow up in sterile environments.
4. Very few pet owners are allergic to the animals they love.
5. Children who have been breastfed are less likely to have allergies.
7. Most reactions to food are not allergic in nature, but rather intolerance, that is, there is no allergic antibody involved.
8. Babies exposed late to cereal grains have higher risk to cereal allergy, especially wheat.
9. Regular use of “foreign” materials (e.g. nail polish remover, contact lens, metals) can eventually cause sensitivity and reaction to the products.
10. Allergy can induce strong and unwelcome mental and emotional reactions, such as altered perception or inappropriate changes of mood.
NOTE: These above statements are all based on facts.