Dr Abe V Rotor
These are fairly quick, simple, and inexpensive methods of making your home friendlier to your asthma and allergies.
1. Build house on spacious lot and surroundings
2. Free house of carpet and wall paper
3. Knock on wood. Wood is preferable to any construction material.
4. Prefer shiny floors, materials of low-gas ingredients
5. Provide good natural ventilation
6. Let sunshine in, façade towards the east
8. Screen out plants that are allergen potential
9. Design home in unity and harmony with natural environment, not vice versa
Brick farmhouse, painting by the author