Monday, July 27, 2015

"I live by the pen and paint brush, and imagination."

Underworld

"I live by the pen and paint brush, and imagination." - avr

Glass Paintings and Verses by Dr Abe V Rotor 

Living with Nature - School on Blog (avrotor.blogspot.com)
Also open Naturalism - the Eighth Sense

Turkey Fish

                                                          Marine Crustaceans

I live by the pen and paint brush,
     and imagination;
I live where no man had lived
     before Creation.

My world sinks into a deep
     submarine;
My world recreates a unique realm
     at its rim.

Where corals and weeds grow
     into a dome,
Where myriads of creatures have
     found a home.

Here there is also conflict
     among niches;
Here there is also want amid
     the riches.

Here creatures live by artful deceit
     and lies,
Here friends and foes co-exist
     with their allies.

What makes this world differ
     from the other?
What makes it orderly
     in disorder?

Do we find beauty in evil
     and its kind?
Do we find too, sin and shame
     in a bind?

Do we find beauty
     in diversity?
Do we find beauty too,
     in monopoly?

The artist's eye sees more,
     but more from the mind;
The artist's eye sees deeper
     than the rind.

I wouldn't wish to live here,
     not in this realm;
I would just paint it, paint it
     like a dream. ~

 
Sea Horse, Grouper Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment