Compiled by Abe V Rotor
Respite under the coconut tree. Tacloban, Leyte
1. When you stop pedaling your bicycle, you fall off.
2. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether you are busy as you think, or just confused.
3. All work and no play makes it hard to know what to do with your leisure.
4. It is not the whistle that pulls the train.
5. It is very embarrassing to be mistaken at the top of your voice.
6. If you never make a mistake, you may live and die without anyone ever noticing you.
7. Some persons have trouble telling the difference between being tired and being lazy.
8. It's not the hours you put in your work, but the work you put in your hours.
9. To leave footprints on the sands of time, you have to keep on going.
10. Most of us can do more than we think we can, but we actually do less than we think we do.
11. The philosopher who said that work well done never needs doing over never weeded a garden.
12. Many fishermen catch their fish by the tale.